- Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. We place great emphasis on protecting your personal data and your right to self-determination. Below you will find information about the treatment of your data.
- 1. General information
- Visiting our website
You may visit our website without disclosing any personal information. We only store access data without personal reference, in particular the name of your internet service provider, the website that referred you to us or the name of the requested file, your browser, the operating system used and its interface as well as language and version of the browser software. These data are used to improve our offer and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
- Use of Services
Furthermore, personal data is only collected if you provide it to us within the scope of the services offered on our website, e.g. for enquiries via our contact form.
- Deletion of information
The legislature has enacted a wide range of storage obligations and storage deadlines. After expiry of these periods, the data concerned are routinely deleted. Any data not affected by this will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for its intended purpose.
We use so-called cookies in our online offer on various pages in order to make the use of our website more comfortable and to enable certain functions.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by us on your computer by your browser. These files only contain data that we send to your computer. Cookies enable us to identify your computer and make it easier for you to use it.
- How can i disable cookies?
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. If you do not wish to take advantage of the benefits of cookies, you can adjust the security or privacy settings in your browser to change the way cookies are handled. You can disable cookies, including third-party cookies, or adjust your browser so that it notifies you whenever cookies are sent. Furthermore, most browsers let you delete individual cookies or all cookies even after you've accepted them. Use the help function in your browser to find out how to adjust the aforementioned settings.
- Please note that if you disable cookies, you will not be able to use all of the functions of the websites visited by you. We therefore recommend that you keep cookies enabled for our website.
- 3. Data security
Please note that most data transmission via the internet in general is unsecured. It cannot be ruled out that transmitted data may become known to or even falsified by unauthorized parties.
- We implemented technical and organizational measures in order to protect our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Whenever you visit our website, for security purposes our web server will temporarily record the domain name or IP address of the computer requesting access as well as the access date, the file requested by the client (file name and URL), the HTTP response code and the website that referred you to us as well as the number of bytes transmitted during the connection.
- 4. Rights
According to statutory laws, you have a right to free information about your stored data as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data. If a deletion should contradict legal, contractual or fiscal or commercial law storage obligations or other legal reasons, instead of the deletion only the blocking of your data can be carried out.
- 5. Contacts
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data; in case of information, correction, blocking or deletion of data or in the event of a revocation of your consent, please contact us:
- SCHUKO - Warenzeichenverband e.V.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org